CLP Automotive Ltd requires an experienced BMW technician with proven ability to work with a range of vehicles according to stringent best-practice standards.
The right candidate will integrate with the current workshop team to ensure all activities are carried out on time and at an exceptional standard to maintain staff–client relations.
The successful applicant will have:
- at least 3 years main dealer experience as a Vehicle Technician, ideally with BMW
- proven ability in vehicle electrical systems and fault diagnostics
- familiarity with excellent standards of quality control
- experience of keeping accurate records
- excellent customer service skills.
We offer rewarding conditions of employment including:
- family friendly policies
- Competitive Salary
- four weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- long service leave
- a commitment to learning and development.
- Excellent working environment
For more information, call Nathan, 0114 270 1025 or send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com