Who Can Fix My Car
How does it work?
1. Website visitors enter their vehicle details, postcode and requirements
2. Nearby garages provide a job quote and any additional information required.
3. Motorists choose a garage based on location, price and – most importantly – detailed feedback provided by the garage’s previous customers.
4. When their car is fixed, they leave their own feedback, and Who Can Fix My Car take a small finder’s fee directly from the garage.
Key facts about the business:
– Almost 35,000 car owners have now used the site for everything from MOTs to accident repairs
– We have over 4,500 garages signed up, including mobile mechanics, independent specialists, fast-fitters and franchised dealerships. As such we offer drivers a truly transparent, convenient choice as to who can fix your car!
You can read our reviews & find more information about how WhoCanFixMyCar.com here